Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby boy Louie Uccio

REFRESH - Go to Home-Page

For my baby boy Louie Uccio,

Since you have been alienated from me and you think you hate me, this is the only way I get to wish you a happy birthday..

So here it is...

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE today as always!
(This is true for all of your brothers and sister as well)

No matter what they've told you... that has NEVER changed since the day you were born!

I've done nothing to be kept from you... but here it is six years since I've held you in my lap and kissed you through no fault of mine or yours!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!

BE SURE WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN, I'f I have to tear down the court system and all of it's corrupt players to do that... rest assured I will!!

My babies are worth it!

No corrupt court employee or connected ass wipe gets to kidnap my kids for personal gain and get away with it.

NO! I WONT STOP UNTIL MY BABIES ARE RETURNED!

I LOVE AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY LOU NEVER FORGET THAT ... NO MATTER WHAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sad.

I'm really at a loss for words right now.

Zoey said...

LK,

Thanks, I know you feel my pain first hand!

That's why we do what we do, they WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH stealing our babies!

Keep on keeping on..