Sunday, July 13, 2008

Writ of Habeas Corpus to FREE the Uccio Children

I have spent six years trying to figure out how my abusive estranged husband has been so successful in what appears to be kidnapping my children and removing me from their lives..

It is becoming clearer and clearer that he has had a lot of help in that quest..

Here is a link to a Writ of Habeas Corpus I've worked on for years.. (I'm no lawyer- learning the law... then gathering this info was near impossible- most importantly...because of the clerks interference in allowing me access to my file!!) nonetheless, here it is .. the final Writ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/DisgustedWithTheSystem/WritOfHabeasCorpusToFreeTheUccioChildren

Here is what happened when I attempted to have a domestic violence judge (Richmond County's IDV Judge, Debra Silber) hear the writ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/DisgustedWithTheSystem/TranscriptOfAnIDVJudgeJudgeSilberAndASurivorOfDVMe

Then after she refused to entertain the writ, I took it over to the Appellate Division Second Department.

And .. well, they refused to entertain it as well..

http://picasaweb.google.com/DisgustedWithTheSystem/DeclinedToEntertainTheWrit

So... can anyone tell me what it's going to take to free my babies?

6 comments:

wommon4justice said...

Aw, crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

When I saw the start of the feed on my blog, I thought maybe something was beginning to happen for you. Sounds like it was all negative, though.

And angel or two or a hundred would step in a fight a little of this battle for you...and help with what must be virtually unbearable heartache.

I do think of you often and hope for the best.

Hey...how do you like that? A message that starts with crap and ends with angels.

Never did like doing things in a run-of-the-mill way. Hope something good happens soon.

Aine

Zoey said...

Well, Aine it's always about perception.

I perceive it as.. the Supreme Ct. IDV Judge that is ignoring my Constitutional right to have this Writ heard on behalf of my illegally detained children is in violation of Article 70 CPLR 7003 (look that one up it's interesting.)

She/He/They is/are also in violation of the Full Faith and Credit Domestic Violence laws in place to ensure abusers do not abuse their victims in other states.

Furthermore, by allowing the Respondent to benefit from his fraud.. any Judge that is aware of the circumstances of this case and refuses to sign the Writ is also in Violation of CPLR 7003, and the Court of Appeals decision in (Riggs v Palmer, supra at 512.)*


Alternatively, could it be that they are taking part in what I feel is a highly organized kidnapping?

Any Judge that refuses to sign this Writ, is in fact willfully leaving the children in an abusive situation. They are also willfully leaving the children in illegal detention and well as being in violation of Article 70 CPLR.

So when all is said and done... I'm on the right track... straight to ______(fill in the blank) court.

The more they avoid this Writ the clearer the picture is.

Perception. It's all about how you see things!

*In Riggs, the Court was confronted with a situation in which a grandfather, who had left his grandson a substantial portion of his estate in his last will and testament, was murdered by that grandson. (Id. at 511-513.) Invoking the maxim that "[n]o one shall be permitted to profit by his own fraud, or to take advantage of his own wrong, or to found any claim upon his own iniquity, or to acquire property by his own crime" (id. at 511)

Anonymous said...

Also check out Title 18 chapter 1 section 4.

Misprison. Anyone who has knowledge of the commission of a felony by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known to the some judge or other person in authority shall be fined or imprisoned or both.

You might want to start holler real loud cause the Judges HAVE NO CRIMINAL IMMUNITY.

Zoey said...

Thank you for this info...

However, apparently in Richmond County --- the laws are different, at least according to everyone I've contacted trying to get justice on this story!

Louise

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I have been battling an unjust system for 13 years. I am so ready for Jesus to intervene! I am reminded of Susan B. Anthony and the women's sufferage movement. They joined together and enabled a constitutional amendment to allow women to vote. We as women can accomplish much when we join together. Can I call you? email me at basixnow@yahoo.com

thanks

Zoey said...

Sure, you can call me- 917-806-8301