Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some legal stuff I found interesting

I was reading my legal folder today .. and came across this link Model Civil Jury Charges so as I was deciding if it needed to go (I was cleaning out my folders) or stay ..

I opened it and started to read some of the links within that link..

Man O man.. does this one stay!

Ok so why would you care which links I keep in my legal file and which ones I delete?

Because .. I only share stuff that YOU can use also.. DUH!

For those of us that have overturned the false CPS cases .. we usually don't know which way to turn next ..

check out --

3.13--- Malicious Prosecution-- interesting read


3.30D --- Abuse of Process-- another interesting read!!


3.30E--- Fraud kept my attention for a while also



3.30F--What constitutes -- Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress--- is always good to know


Although this link is for New Jersey.. I'm sure you can get a general idea of what you need and then apply it to a search for the same in your State..

There's so much in that link I can't begin to post em all.. everything from..

CHAPTER ONE - GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

Instructions To Jurors Before Voir Dire
to ...
Motor Vehicle--- 7.12---Duty Of Passenger In Automobile
Including but not limited to ...
Attorney Negligence
Medical Negligence
Products Liability
Common Law Employment Claims

and MUCH MORE..

Happy searching...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Louise. Sometimes it's nice to hear that someone with a national reputation is at least trying to do something!

I have trouble posting on here, because I have so many blogs I forget how to sign in. Sorry! I do read regularly, though, and I'm all for you.

Aine--wommon 4 justice