Monday, December 10, 2007

Bonnie Cohen Gallet


Wow and here I thought she was off the bench- But nope I was wrong- She's sitting in the Bronx Family Court. I almost didn't recognize her in this pic, this is a far cry from the world weary woman who barks out nonsence from the bench.

This woman isn't competent enough to hear a case on- which way to kick two dead cocaroaches laying on the side of the street.

Now how was it that I came accross her name- I was told she was canned..

Well thank you Site Meter - I noticed that someone from the Bronx Court System was reading what I was writing. I vaguely remember something about her being in the Bronx- then I heard she was taken off the bench (gag) I guess that was wishful thinking on everyones part.

Well, I wonder why she would be looking up MY case- the last time I was before her was sometime in 05. I highly doubt she watches all of her cases for over two years.

Nonetheless Ms. Gallet have I got something for you to read...

Stay tuned

P.S. Have you seen what you've done to my babies?

I'm sure you've seen that they haven't let me see them yet but from the pictures here, I'm sure you will take note that I have reason to fear for thier lives.

I promise you Ms. Gallet you will be held responsible for what you did to me and what you do to other families, if not in a court of law in this life, you will be held responsible in some other life, I have faith in the man above.

Stay tuned..






Domain Name

state.ny.us ? (U.S.)
IP Address

207.29.128.# (Unified Court System, State of New York)
ISP

Unified Court System, State of New York
Location


Continent
:
North America
Country
:
United States (Facts)
State
:
New York
City

:
Bronx
Lat/Long
:
40.8499, -73.8769 (Map)
Language

English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System

Microsoft WinXP
Browser

Internet Explorer 6.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Javascript

version 1.3
Monitor

Resolution
:
800 x 600
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit

Dec 10 2007 4:34:19 pm
Last Page View

Dec 10 2007 4:49:35 pm
Visit Length

15 minutes 16 seconds
Page Views

7
Referring URL
http://www.google.co...%3aen&q=louise%20uccio/

Search Engine google.com
Search Words louise uccio
Visit Entry Page

http://www.disgustedwiththesystem.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page

http://www.disgustedwiththesystem.blogspot.com/
Out Click


Time Zone

UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time

Dec 10 2007 4:34:19 pm
Visit Number

1,082

No comments: