Friday, September 26, 2008

Expose The Corruption on The Internet

REFRESH - Go to Home-Page

Funny thing happened to me tonight on the way to surfing the web...

(1) Louis S. Agrneziano left a comment on the blog -

Disgusted with the system: UPDATE ON Uccio v Judge Debra Silber- Louis M. Argenziano

(Louis S. Argenziano is NOT = My Estranged husband =Mr. Mistake Louis M. Argenziano, -- but his cousin--go check out the comment and see how sad it is when your cousin is rooting for your ex wife!)

Anyway .. after I posted that comment .. I went surfing and came accross another article that said the echoed his comment -- EXPOSE EM ALL -- THEY FEAR THE NET!

Ok well, the link didn't say that exactly but close enough.. Marc (The Page Author)
actualy said ..


They're scared of the Web

I want to encourage all of you to set up web sites about your opinions and experiences with the legal system. As I am sharing with you what I have found that works, I need you to share with everyone else what works. The web is very powerful and the more information we have to go into court with the better our chances are. At least when we get screwed by the judges we'll know we're getting screwed. The more web sites we put up the more the world will be aware that there is a better way to do things and that we have an absolute right to courts that meet high ethical standards. We have the right to make the courts follow their own rules.

One thing that I've noticed is that the judiciary is scared of the web. The Internet is controlled by the people and is the heart of freedom. The Internet must always be in the control of the people and not the government. There are those who will argue that the Internet must be regulated in order to control crime.
Freedom has a price and in order to be a free society we are going to have to accept that there will be some crime. But it is worth it to have some crime in order to be a free people. It's the only way we can keep the government from totally controlling our lives.



The government is like a garden.
It requires constant weeding.
We the people are the weed eater.
Government is like growing a garden. It can be a wonderful thing, but the weeds are always trying to grow and choke out the flowers. Unless government is constantly weeded, it will become overgrown with weeds. Any laws and technology that brings government out into the daylight and makes the government responsible to the people makes government more ethical and efficient. Here in Missouri we have what's known as "Sunshine Laws" that drag the government operations out into the sunlight. No longer can the government operate in dark smoke filled rooms. They have to do everything out in the open so that we the people can pull them weeds as soon as they start to grow.
When judges screw us over and lawyers are allowed to cheat and steal, we can post it on the Internet for everyone to see. If they don't impose self discipline and self regulation then we will. We will drag their deeds out into the sunshine where everyone can see it and start to demand better. It is our duty as citizens to protect our freedom ourselves and to ensure that the government stays with the Constitution. We the People are the Fourth Branch of Government and if we value our liberties and freedoms we have a responsibility to act when the time comes to act, and that time is here and now.
Our most powerful tool to defend freedom is the use of the web. The control of technology must be by the people. I therefore endorse and encourage all of you to support the Electronic Frontier Foundation in their work to defend the rights of the people to control technology.
My two cents -

I know this is a very true statement - Richmond County IDV Judge Silber tried to gag me --

Then I filed an article 78-

That's when she dropped the underlying case like a time bomb in her hands..

Lukcy for me -- in her Gag Order (which can be found on the right hand side of this page) she said I was gagged -- while the case was pending!

Case dismissed? Oh well Gag lifted - Now I try to make sure her name is on every blog I post-- apparently it makes her crazy--read how it annoys her in Exhibit 2 of my article 78.

I can only hope that my blasting the truth about her all over the net- will make her as crazy as it makes me - that she was willing to take on her role in my children's kidnapping and allow me to be tortured in her court room by my abusive ex..


Why the hell would a Judge do that?

Well these are my opinions

(1) NEW YORK - NEVER HAD SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION TO ENTERTAIN CUSTODY OF MY CHILDREN.

(2) SO THAT MEANS THEY KIDNAPPED MY CHILDREN AND ARE WILLING TO COVER UP FOR EACH OTHER IN A BAD ATTEMPT TO NEVER LET THAT SECRET OUT?


TO LATE IT'S OUT !

(3) POSSIBLY BECAUSE OF MY ESTRANGED HUSBANDS POLITICAL CONNECTIONS TO THE PANEPINTO'S -- ONE OF WHICH (JUDGE BARBARA PANEPINTO) SHARES THE ONLY OTHER MATRIMONIAL SEAT WITH JUDGE SILBER IN RICHMOND COUNTY.

MY FINAL SAY ON THIS MATTER FOR THIS EVENING-

JUDGE SILBER YOU HAD A CHOICE APPARENTLY YOU CHOSE TO TAKE ON YOUR ROLE IN THE APPARENTLY CONSPIRED RICO KIDNAPPING OF MY CHILDREN--PERHAPS NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK BEFORE YOU UNJUSTIFIABLY ABUSE AN INNOCENT PARENT-- JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN -- ESPECIALLY ONE WITH A BUSY WEB SITE!

2 comments:

Born Free said...

Going through your post made me feel right at home. Where I come from, there are a number of issues with the human rights, jurisdiction as well as the freedom to speak. Police and other law enforcement units take law in to their hand. Yet, the Internet gave me the freedom to talk. I talk on many issues related to the freedom in it's many forms in my newly created blog. Make sure you pay a visit to www.heatoffreedom.blogspot.com!

Thank You!

JQ75 said...

Great post as usual...

I have consistently reminded people in my posts that this once great country was founded on "We the people", not "We the government". It is our responsibility to challenge our government when they are not meeting our needs.

But decades of neglect have taken their toll and this thing has grown to a very difficult to manage beast in desperate need of discipline and basic concepts of serving the needs of the people to which they are Constitutionally bound.

If the media chooses pop entertainment rather than hard investigative reporting, then we need to fill in the gap. We also need to challenge the media, as I did, when I escalated my concerns to the senior editor to convince them to look into our county government corruption which has lead to intervention by the State Supreme Court, FBI, and IRS and many front page stories. Ultimately our local political dynasty took a ding, when the family name, photos and crimes made the front page.

People are lazy, they think they need to beat the government or media single handedly or have the worst abuse to qualify as news worthy or to take action on. Not true, every little bit helps. They add up. The sum of the parts tell the full story, our government is not responding to the needs of the People.

And there is one more important concept to remember, we may not win, but by keeping quiet we are guaranteed to lose. I'll take my chances, I'll speak up, and contribute to the body of evidence. Guaranteed loss is too distasteful for me, and that's what silence and inaction get people. Speak up or shut up and don't complain.

I think the court's effort to gag you is terrible. The ID theft argument is so much BS. Our court publishes SSNs by default, despite an old federal advisory to not use them for anything other than official SS purposes. I had to argue and spend hundreds to get mine suppressed. Interesting how lawyers only want to follow the law selectively.

Innocent people have nothing to fear of the light of truth. Let the light shine brightly.