Saturday, January 12, 2008

9 AM on a Saturday Morning?

A few Blog Posts ago, I noticed that someone from the Bronx
Court was keeping tabs on me.
Initially, about a month or so ago
I found the search in my site meter for "louise uccio"
Now it appears the person that is so interested in my divorce case
has figured out who my Judge is and is using both her name and mine
in the searches.
Ok so I mentioned it, I aksed if I could be of any help
to them, since it appears they have a strong interest in me.
They ignored my question (Shrug) guess they don't want to outright ask.
But now I see that at NINE AM on a Saturday morning they're at it again.
What's up with that?
Let me try this again..
To whom ever is searching silber "louise uccio" how can I help you?
Is there something in particular you are looking for?
Disgusted With The System
By Details > Visit Detail
Visit 3,408
[<<] [>>]
Domain Name mindspring.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 69.86.95.# (EarthLink)
ISP EarthLink
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : New York
City : Howard Beach
Lat/Long : 40.6594, -73.8448 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinNT
Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11pre) Gecko/20071206 Firefox/2.0.0.11 Navigator/9.0.0.5
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor Resolution : 1280 x 800
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Jan 12 2008 9:02:16 am
Last Page View Jan 12 2008 9:02:16 am
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...2&btnG=Google Search
Search Engine google.com
Search Words silber "louise uccio"
Visit Entry Page http://disgustedwith...d-herself-after.html
Visit Exit Page http://disgustedwith...d-herself-after.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Jan 12 2008 9:02:16 am
Visit Number 3,408

No comments: