Wednesday, September 17, 2008

UPDATE on post below - Silencing the Victim to Protect the Guilty


Yesterday I recieved the above final dismissal of my divorce BEFORE I was given the opportunity to be heard by a jury on the grounds of Cruel and Inhuman Treatment ....

Can't say I blame Richmond County IDV Judge Silber ... for running like a bat outa hell...
Ooopzzz I said her name.. what's up with that?

Well - Divorce case dismissed= Unconstitutional Gag order http://picasaweb.google.com/DisgustedWithTheSystem/GagOrder# -useless- case no longer pending- see unconstitutional gag order along with the other documents I promised to post while I was under the unconstitutional gag order--about the apparent/obvious corruption--in link above and later today as an album when I scan and post them all!

So, as I was saying...

Can't say I blame Richmond County IDV Judge Silber for dismissing and trying to run as far away from my Divorce case as she possibly can..

Oh C'mon.. she had the case since what about Januaryish of this year and already she got herself sued in an article 78 proceeding... which included my spelling this entire case out on paper and handing it to the A.G. so he can (defend?) her in this action..

I'd drop it like the equilivent to a poisionious serpent that it's become also...

Can you say.... or imagine them saying...

Holy shit there's way to much blatent corruption in this case .. and that Uccio chick isn't the uneducated 6th grade, naieve, ass hole she was the first few years that we screwed with her life.. she's actually fighting back now ... on our playing field.. she learned enough law to keep her afloat --screw that --"I want no part of this--RUN--DISMISS- Do what ever it takes just get the Uccio v Argenziano case off my hands"

To be cont..and cont..and cont until they return my illegally detained children--give me a divorce on Cruel and Inhuman Treatment including all I am entitled to -- and do damage control for me and my children for what they have done to our lives

I'll be back later with numerous documents proving the reason for the article 78 I filed against the latest player in what I believe is a RICO kidnapping!

No comments: