Monday, September 1, 2008

I didn't disappear...

Although it may appear that I've abandoned my regular readers..

Fear Not.. I'm here.. I've just been super busy!

So.. since things appear to have settled down a bit let me fill you in...

Most regular readers of this blog know that I have a nightmare of a child custody case..

I have been labeled a dangerous drug addict that should not have any visitation with my children ... this is based on HEARSAY!

Blah blah blah ... many more details including political connections to a supreme court judge through her husband the director of CYO where my estranged husband has worked for the last 20 or so years (click the link on the right to the Writ of Habeas Corpus I've filed-- for full details with documented proof of the illegal detention of my children)

Anywho..

This case evolved into a Divorce -- which turned into the same kind of nightmare as the custody case..

BUT --- This time I was ready.. with enough knowledge of the law on my side.. to take positive action... (read earlier blogs for details)

When I was gagged for exposing the corruption I had no choice but to come to the realization that the appearance of corruption was in all likelyhood exactly that...CORRUPTION!

It appers to the average reasonable detached person that my custody/divorce case is ...
A conspired, well thought out and highly organized kidnapping.. which is now clearly..taking on the appearacnce of aiding and abetting my abuser..

WELL ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH- NO MORE- DONE - FINISHED!

I GOT SO TIRED OF TAKING THEIR B.S.

I decided to file an Article 78 Proceeding = Primer on Article 78's

Since I'm still under an unconstitutuinal gag order and not allowed to post documents from my case.. you will have to trust me without the documents FOR NOW.

I promise to post every documented detail of this corruption as soon as possible.

In the meantime.. I can fill you in verbatim.

I worked my tail off the last few months to bring this action against the Richmond County IDV judge that is acting as my estranged husbands agent and not even trying to give the appearence of being unbiased.

For proof of her egregious actions - see the transcript I posted before the gag order... that probably sent her into a tizzy and ended up being the basis of her gag order -- over there -->

(I get distracted easy-- did you notice that? lol-- Ehh it is what it is)

Ok so back to the meat and potatoes of this blog post...

I bring this Article 78 action against the judge..

I include the Writ as an exhibit.. that she refused to sign..and or entertain...

I take advantage of CPLR 7003.. which is a fine against the judge for violating my right to have a writ of habeas corpus heard to free my children that are being illegally detained.

Now why on God's green earth would I want to do that.. wouldn't it piss off said judge?

No I haven't lost my mind completely yet..

I did it .. because the Attorney General gets to defend judges against article 78 proceedings...

And well.. rumor has it that Attorney General- Andrew Cuomo is getting sick and tired of the alleged corruption in NY courts...

What better way to get justice and bring this matter into the eye of one of the top prosecutors in charge of protecting the citizens of NY?

Hand his office a copy of the apx. 4 inch thick Article 78 proceeding detailing every drop of corruption in my case and see if he sees it as a conflict of interest to protect apparent judicial corruption.. or if his office sees fit to finally hold them accountable.

No comments: