Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unknown Daughter Found After 26 Years



When Bruce and his wife split up 26 years ago, Bruce had no idea she was pregnant. But when he recently learned the truth he turned to Reunion.com.

“Just after registering I received a message that a 26-year-old female was searching for someone with my name,” Bruce recalls. He quickly sent her an email asking her mother's name
and a few hours later he knew he'd found his daughter, Heather.

“I called her after I caught my breath, asked her if she knew who was calling, and she said, 'Yes, Dad, I do.' At that point I started crying.”

Heather has since met her paternal grandmother and gone dancing twice with her newfound dad. She and Bruce speak on the phone 3 or 4 times a week.

Bruce says, “I've found the missing piece from my life's puzzle.”

No comments: