Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are you kidding me?

I have so many things I want to say .. to the author of this article below..

Those that know me .. in real life.. know the look I'm talking about .. those that don't know me .. try to imagine me ...

Standing there giving you this ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOOK..

Ok that's all I'm not gonna say about the article below.. a portion of which reads..

"Child care protective services are institutions set up to ensure that children are treated properly. There are several misconceptions about child protective services that stem from their portrayal in the movies. In reality, child protective services are there to help you cope with parenting in the event a problem arises. "

For the rest of that article .. which wasn't as offensive as the above quote..

Here's the link - All In The Life Of A Child Care Provider

No comments: