Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Candy Coated Poison

REFRESH - Go to Home-Page

Candy Coated Rat Poison?

Have I lost my mind? Nah!

What the hell am I talking about?

Am I trying to find rat poison that looks like candy?

Nope! Not even close.

Then what?

We have a friend that works as a bartender in a strip club, so every once in a while we'll take a ride up and visit him while he's at work.

We hang around chatting with him- while half watching the women on the stage create a false reality for the men and sometimes women who sit mesmerized in their chairs fascinated by the dancer up on the stage..

The women tease and entice the customers into spending dollar after dollar ... until they either give up and go home .. or they pay even more for a private lap dance....

One evening after he (our friend) had broken up with yet another dancer he was telling us the story.. the whys the how's and the never agains..

He described the dancers as "Candy Coated Rat Poison.. "

Hmm candy coated rat poison.. interesting.

I took the phrase and stuck it in the back of my mind somewhere and there it sat until last night.

Being so traumatized from the kidnapping of my children, I began to read and read until I totally understood the makings of and the reason for dysfunctional relationships which are usually at the base of Parent Alienation - and Parent Alienation Syndrome.

I've fully accepted my role in the estrangement between my children and I -- I bought into the false reality of what I believe is a Malignant Narcissist or perhaps a Psychopath for 20 years.. then when I began to find my spine .. I left .. still not fully aware of the insanity that makes up who they are (My estranged husband and other Narcissists/Psychopaths).

I was either a Co- dependent or a Co- Narcissist.. or a Co- ass hole who knows.. but I was Co- something or another!

I grew up in an abusive home.. which as I've learned .. would lead me into an abusive marriage.

Until I figured out "My Role" in this madness.. I would continue to be attracted to "candy coated rat poison"

You know the type -- charming--charismatic-- great talker-- able to sweep you off your feet with bull-shit-- or sell you the "lie" of whatever it is they want you to believe-- wrap you up in their dysfunction and spin you around emotionally, until your living in a daze, unable or unwilling to escape the madness...

Living a lie- the lie you want to believe- the reality you imagine- the "reality" the Narcissist or Psychopath in your life knows you need-- so, when it appears that this psycho can sell you your dream or the reality you so desperately need to live - do you run away and see the danger?


HELL NO! You buy into the madness and get strung along by the neck deeper into the illusion!
They paint this picture .. a pretty picture .. one of happiness.. love...stability -- you buy into it.

You ask yourself .. Oh my God how did they know-- that's EXACTLY what I have longed for?

The answer is - No matter what it is that victims of Malignant Narcissists/Psychopaths want - the predator can and will deliver --- If only in their victims mind.. it's an illusion.. a farce ..


IT ISN'T REALITY -

Welcome to the false reality of the predator... the Malignant Narcissist/Psychopath

The CANDY COATED RAT POISON lurking in the dark.. preying on the good.. the Innocent.. the gullible.. the future targets of their wrath!

Open your eyes and learn all you can about these predators... sad truth is until you change you .. they will prey on you your entire life .. you will leave one after the other .. but each time... you will have only chosen yet another predator.. because you were naive enough to keep buying into the lie.. you chose to keep eating the candy coated rat poison!

Are the dancers the ones that are exploited by the dirty old man that appear to be in control of these poor women who obviously have very low self esteem.. who are willing to strip for a dollar at a time?

Fuck NO! Those women are the predators.. wake up America and smell the coffee!

The person who wrote this poem (below) gets it!

Poem: Candy Coated Poison Get More Poems at Quizilla

Created by
Vannah009

Don't talk about me behind my back

Trust me, I'll find out

You speak nice words to my face

Then you turn around and spread lies

You're a two-faced person with no respect

No respect for others, let alone yourself

If you only saw yourself through our eyes

Saw how you contradict yourself

You're a hypocrite!

Everyone avoids you!

The few people that stick around you

They place you on a pedestal

You see yourself as an amazing person

And you are, through rose colored glasses

Your personality, your words, your looks

All of them are candy coated poison...

I wonder if the author of the poem above understands.. what they've figured out?

Narcissists/psychopaths are candy coated rat poison... and very dangerous to your health..
period end of story!

We are all familiar with chemical addictions to intoxicating substances such as alcohol or cocaine. Sex, work and Internet use are also frequently mentioned as aspects of life that can be used additively. The least recognized addiction in our society, however, may be the addiction to drama that manifests in so many
relationships. While drama is a legitimate category of cinema and theater, as an addictive process in relationships it refers to an ongoing dysfunctional need to continually recreate unsafe and unhealthy emotional intensity in one's relationships.

How do I recognise a bully?

Most bullying is traceable to one person, male or female - bullying is not a gender issue. Bullies are often clever people (especially female bullies) but you can be clever too.

Who does this describe in your life?

Jekyll & Hyde nature -


-- vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses;

-- no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature -

-- only the current target sees both sides is a convincing, compulsive liar and when called to account,

-- will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment uses lots of charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present;

-- the motive of the charm is deception and its purpose is to compensate for lack of empathy relies on mimicry to convince others that they are a "normal" human being but their words,

-- writing and deeds are hollow, superficial and glib displays a great deal of certitude and self-assuredness to mask their insecurity excels at deception exhibits unusual inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters or sexual behaviour;

-- underneath the charming exterior there are often suspicions or intimations of sexual harassment, sex discrimination or sexual abuse (sometimes racial prejudice as well)

-- exhibits much controlling behaviour and is a control freak

-- displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others;

-- the bully is oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen (and believe they are seen), and how they are actually seen has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, trust and integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, distrust and deceitfulness)

-- when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations;

-- if this is insufficient, quickly feigns victim-hood, often by bursting into tears (the purpose is to avoid answering the question and thus evade accountability by manipulating others through the use of guilt)

-- is also ... aggressive, devious, manipulative, spiteful, vengeful,

-- doesn't listen, can't sustain mature adult conversation, lacks a conscience, shows no remorse, is drawn to power, emotionally cold and flat, humourless, joyless, ungrateful, dysfunctional, disruptive, divisive, rigid and inflexible, selfish, insincere, insecure, immature and deeply inadequate, especially in interpersonal skills

-- I estimate one person in thirty has this behaviour profile. I describe them as having a disordered personality: an aggressive but intelligent individual who expresses their violence psychologically (constant criticism etc) rather than physically (assault).

For the full profile, click
here; to see and be able to recognise the four most common types of serial bully, click here.

Behaviour of the serial bully: attention seeker, wannabe, guru and sociopath including industrial psychopath, corporate psych...

Bullying causes Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and any thought, memory or reminder of the bullying immediately results in the sufferer experiencing the following PTSD DSM-IV diagnostic criteria:

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: the invisible injury, 2005 edition.

For more see my next post

It's ironic that today's topic is.. candy coated poisons..

Today I received an email from a very disturbed woman.. Carolyn Ruffin Jackson..


Side Note- I feel that since she has no problem bad-mouthing me to whom ever will buy into her delusions of who I am .. then it's fair game to tell the truth of who she really is ... to who ever will be looking for her... hence my comfortableness in using her full name.

Anywho... Her and I had it out when she was insistent on causing trouble for me without reason to anyone that would listen..

She wasn't very happy with me when I called her on her pure evil.. and those around her began to see through her manipulate games... she rendered herself transparent... they now see her for the poisonous snake she is.. aka candy coated rat poison.

Apparently, today shes stirring in her own misery and wanted to share that misery with me.. I would guess in an attempted to push buttons.. Ha- ain't happening!


Hey come to think of it .. my estranged husband Mr. Louis M Argenziano is also on a war path today -- he attempted to push buttons with comments on my older posts this morning (poor pathetic souls- they need to find a hobby)

Anywho-I didn't respond to either her or him .. I saved his comments for use at a later date as proof... then I blocked her emails, now I'll dedicate this post to both of them.. thank you both -- because of you I can see candy coated rat poison from a mile away!


I'll bet Judge debra Silber isn't very happy with either of these fools either-- she (Judge Silber and her cohorts) tried to candy coat her poisonous self as well.. but it didn't fly..and she has these two clowns and prior Judges that also added to my awareness to thank...

(see full story below on the right article 78 proceedings)

Hope they All have their names in a google alert (Shaking my head)

F *#(&^#$# _ Ass (&%$ !!!

No comments: