Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Uccio Scandal Uraveling ...

Hmmm, anyone that follows this page KNOWS I check out my "site meter" daily, to see who my vistitors are...
I like to know that all my hard work in gathering and posting information goes to help others in bad situations.
I like to see that the links I've collected benefit others who otherwise would be as lost as I was for years.
For some reason it gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing I've played a part in putting others in touch with ways to help themselves..
So on that note, I came accross two "interesing" visitors this morning. (Below) Someone from the Bronx Unified Court System, I originally thought it was Bonnie Cohen Gallet, but now I wonder.
Am I the only one that finds it interesting that whom ever it is, apparently knows when I have a court date. Not like that would be so hard for an insider or anyone for that matter to find out.
Nonetheless, It appears from their IP address on my site meter (proof) that they "visit" this site just before my court dates or soon thereafter.
Can someone tell this mystery "fan" or mystery "Worried Unified Court Worker" that I have figured it out. It took a lot of being in the right place with the right people to figure it out but I did. It took a lot of borrowing money, and a ton of leg work but it's out there..
The "legal" kidnaping of the "Uccio" children is no longer a secret!
This news is known to many throughout the country, many leaders have all the juicy details..
The many pieces of the puzzle fit ever so nicely into a larger picture it was impossible to put a wrong piece into it's place.
The branches of apparent corruption that came together to accomplish that "legal" kidnapping were many, but somehow with a LOT of help, I figured it out.
The apparent scandal, is unraveling right under our noses, hopefully it wont be long before those that assumed I was too poor or to uneducated to ever figure it out will be needing to answer for what happened, and what thier role was.
According to Wickpedia - A scandal is a widely publicized incident that involves allegations of wrongdoing, disgrace, or moral outrage. A scandal may be based on reality, the product of false allegations, or a mixture of both.
What's that saying? If the shoe fits wear it!

Disgusted With The System By Details Visit DetailVisit 9,349


[<<]
Domain Name

state.ny.us ? (U.S.)
IP Address

207.29.128.# (Unified Court System, State of New York)
ISP

Unified Court System, State of New York
Location

Continent
:
North America
Country
:
United States (Facts)
State
:
New York
City
:
Bronx
Lat/Long
:
40.8499, -73.8769 (Map)
Language

English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System

Microsoft WinXP
Browser

Internet Explorer 6.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Javascript

version 1.3
Monitor

Resolution
:
1024 x 768
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit

Mar 17 2008 3:37:01 pm
Last Page View

Mar 17 2008 3:39:50 pm
Visit Length

2 minutes 49 seconds
Page Views

5
Referring URL
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=
Search Engine
google.com

Search Words

site:disgustedwiththesystem.blogspot.com "louise uccio" silber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Louise. Stay strong!

Zoey said...

Thanks Eugene!

We have to fight this ugly fight together!!

BTW- ^5 awesome work- kudos for allt he work you do also!