Saturday, February 7, 2009

New York Juvenile Detention Centers

UPDATE on - Disgusted with the system: Judge Took Bribes to Send Children to a Privately Owned Juvenile Detention Center Posted a few days ago...

Ohh man they make me sick to my stomach more and more every day!

I KNEW IT !!!!!

The exact same federal funding destroying families via child support and domestic violence funds is the same funding/reason a concerned mothers friend contacted me the other day.... with a horror story on how her child is UNJUSTLY being remanded to a New York Juvy Detention Centers ..

So I did some homework and BINGO!


Here in "New York" the (OCFS) Office of Children and Family Services = which has been my biggest fight - because of the Title IV they receive to destroy families - also INCLUDES The Juvenile Justice -- sons of a bitches-- page 38 -

http://www.edjj.org/Publications/educating_youth.pdf

http://www.theafterschoolproject.org/uploads/FinalJJPaper1022v2.pdf

Are our children safe?

HELL NO!!! - NOT AS LONG AS THERE IS FEDERAL FUNDING BEING USED AS INCENTIVES TO DESTROY FAMILIES AND CHILDREN'S LIVES!

No comments: