1. Beverly Naves, an unstoppable Molly Brown, has filed a series of
civil RICO (Racketeered, Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) civil
law suits naming every Federal and State Judge (764 of them) in
Oklahoma, in their personal capacity.
2. Beverly Naves has filed the actions as a Private Attorney
General, ex rel, meaning that she has filed "on relation of" the
3. To date Beverly Naves has filed 4 civil RICO actions, each
chained to the next law suit. Each law suit has a number of John
Doe's as defendants, so that if someone is overlooked they can be
added to the civil suit, including someone in another state.
4. In the event that the DOJ, Department of Justice, decides to
enter the action, and since Beverly Naves is a Private Attorney
General, ex rel, the DOJ can ONLY enter the action in support of
Beverly Naves, since United States is already represented by Beverly
Naves as a Private Attorney General (See the Clayton Act).
5. The DOJ has published an order appointing a special attorney that
is charged with completing "an on information (investigation), with
authority to prosecute both civilly and criminally, including
authority to conduct Grand Jury Investigations."
6. One of the judges named as Defendant in one of the Civil RICO
actions, has ruled and has dismissed Beverly Naves' case. Yet, no
Order has been issued. Once an Order is written and signed that
judge will be subject to immediate termination, firing. On the other
hand, if no order is written and signed before the Term of Court
expires, then the ruling becomes void. Either way the case will move
7. Judges will not be able to avail themselves of 12(b) Judicial
Immunity since they are being sued in their personal capacity by a
Private Attorney General as provided in the Clayton Act.
For those readers who are old enough to remember the Spencer Tracey
movie "Judgment at Nuremburg" you will remember that you were told
within the movie that the first thing Adolph Hitler did when he was
elected Chancellor was to take control of the Courts. With control
of the courts, it didn't matter what laws the Parliament passed, the
judges would interpret the laws and rule the way Chancellor Hitler
wanted. Death to all those who opposed him.
That same fascism is alive and well right here in River City, USA.
The courts that were created by our Federal and State Constitutions
were intended to support the citizens in achieving justice. Lady
Justice was intended to be blind to influence, to seek only the
truth and meet out justice accordingly. Any resemblance of today's
courts to the intentions of the Founding Fathers is purely
The Bar, a TRADE UNION, issues recommendations to practice law for
Attorneys (there is no such thing as a license to practice law)
which are approved by the State Supreme Court. Those Judges are also
members of the Bar. Both Attorneys and Judges are members of the
same trade union.
Judges are appointed or elected upon the recommendation of the Bar,
while Attorneys are allowed to practice at the discretion of the
Bar. So, we have a trade union in charge of or in control of the
entire Judiciary. No Conflict of interest here, is there? Did you
ever have the feeling that you were lying face up looking at the
undercarriage of a bus?
Beverly Naves has filed her civil RICO suits because of
perpetrations by some judges and actions not taken by other judges.
That is to say, those who have perpetrated crimes against "the
people" and those who stood by and did nothing, making themselves
complicit in the crimes.
Some of those crimes include:
· Denial of access to court,
· Denial of both procedural and substantive due process,
· Judgments absent "subject matter jurisdiction,"
· Destruction of evidence,
· Fabrication of evidence,
· Abuse of pro se / pro per litigants through threat, coercion or
· Ignoring U.S. Supreme Court ruling,
· Ignoring precedents,
· Ex parte meetings, some times on a golf course or in a bar,
· Suborning perjury,
· Fraud on the Court by the Court,
· Mail fraud,
· Wire fraud,
· And unfortunately, much more.
Beverly Naves is one person who has had her fill and has decided to
do something about it. There are those who'd say you can't fight
city hall, but don't tell that to Beverly. She can't hear it.
What this case could mean to those named as defendants is it that
they will have to pay, from their own pocket, legal retainers that
could start at $20,000 to $50,000 and require even more money as the
case moves forward.
When Beverly Naves' suit is successful:
· it would mean that all of those judges ruled against will
immediately be removed from the bench,
· they will have to pay back ALL of the wages they have received,
· and loose their pensions.
It could also mean that the judges ruled against will be
investigated to determine:
· how much money they have accepted as bribes,
· or defrauded and extorted from litigants,
· and a Grand Jury indictment resulting in criminal trials and jail
sentences for the perpetrators along with those who were complicit.
Back in the 1960's Ralph Nader, an attorney, took General Motors to
their knees, twice. A monumental feat, no doubt. Beverly Naves is
not an attorney and has taken on an even bigger adversary, the 10th
Federal Circuit and all of the judges for the state of Oklahoma.
Can you imagine the looks on the faces of those judges when Federal
Marshals appeared to serve papers on them? Can you imagine that
happening in open court?
Who says you can't make a difference? Who says you can't fight city
hall? Not Beverly Naves, not those who supporter her.