Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Last Post on This Blog

With deep regret on the one hand, and full contentment on the other hand; this will be the last post on this blog.

I want to thank all of you who have faithfully followed my posts. I also want to thank those of you who have voted this blog in the top 5 and top 10 Family & Civil Rights blogs out there! Additionally, I want to thank all of you who have become friends due to your finding my blog and allowing me to help you either in court or with Child Services! And last but not least, I want to thank those of you who have linked my blog to your web page or to your own blog!

It has been my pleasure helping all the people I've been able to help because of this blog!

It might take a while before this blog is fully gone, because I plan on printing each and every page before I hit the delete button. However, if you would like to use any of the Motions or Petitions I've posted- I suggest you do that as soon as possible! Copy them and use them as templates, substitute my story for your own case that's how I started! I ask one thing from those of you who will be borrowing anything from this blog before it's gone... can you please white out my or my children's names?

In closing, most people that follow this blog already know where they can find me!

I have started switching everything over to my new blog.. (www.StillDisgustedWithTheSystem.blogspot.com)

Hope you chose to continue following me at my new address! See you there!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

To all my followers, I apologize for any inconvience- and if you would like to continue getting posts from me- please follow my new blog...

www.StillDisgustedWithTheSystem.blogspot.com

See you there! xoxoxo